 Marketplace / Shopping / 158
Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:20:52 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote in message
36E68C03.3E674D67@aeieng.com...
Mark,

OK, I apologize about those posts, I read over them and was surprised • ...
general. Everything for the children.

Hey man, dont sweat it - I was out of line to imply you were going to
resell them.  The employee at Meijer said that "a vendor" had purchased
all the sets.  That is what fueled my initial impression.  Then when I
heard you talking about checking all the other stores and stuff...  Well
anyway I was wrong.  I jumped to conclusions and I apologize.

    I took the day off yesterday,

Did you swing by the Meijer on Carpenter?  If you did, it is appreciated
that you left some other sets this time (not to say that you are in any
way obligated to :).  I and Robyn (last name escapes me), another RTLer,
were able to get a complete set there.  If you didn't stop by, then hey,
it looks like we caught you sleeping. :) :)

and I will take the rest of the week
off, because I worked 45.5 hours for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and
we have nothing to do right now.

So how long have you worked for AEI (I got that from your email, btw, in
case you are wondering).  Did you go to school locally?

OK, my Lego story. I have been collecting Lego sets since I was 4, I'm • ...
have been classic Space and Futuron.

Cool.  Is your Condo local?  Since we live in the same area, we should
get together sometime and talk Lego, or at least check out each other's
collections.

Just to let everyone know, I am not a scalper or plan to sell these off

Well, I think the only one who thought you were was me.  Again,
I apologize.

So I apologize to Mark and everyone for Monday's comments, I was just
frustrated at getting insulted because I was excited about these new
sets, and I hope people can understand. I am AFOL for life, I love Lego
products, and I will continue to do so for a long time to come.

I understand and I think we are on the same wavelength.  All is good.

I hope I have explained myself well,

More than well.  I'm truly sorry for putting you in the position that
you had to.

everyone has a great day, and keep building!

You too!

Mark