 Marketplace / Shopping / 130
Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 17:50:09 GMT

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 17:25:12 GMT, Scott Edward Sanburn
<ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote:

Steve & All,

You know what else is funny is the Meijer's located about 10 miles
where I found then didn't have any! Go figure, I sent my roommate out to
find them since I have been here at work since 8:00AM Sunday morning.
UGGHH!!!

Maybe they were already sold out?

Steve