 Marketplace / Shopping / 142
Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 20:02:17 GMT

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:18:24 GMT, "Mark Koesel" <koesel@umich.edu> wrote:

Scott,

Here is a tip for you: when the Carpenter Meijer gets the
sets -- you better run yourself over there and them right
away.

Because if I get there before you (and I intend to) I'm
going to buy them all up, and then sit in front of the
Meijer and sell to children at retail price.  Ditto that
for Toys R Us, Target, Walmart and K-Mart.

Just thought it was fair to warn you.

It's nice to warn him, and I second your thoughts about helping children
get some of the Star Wars sets, instead of scalpers buying them all out.
BUT, I wouldn't make accusations or implications about Scott being a
scalper.  The levels he's buying at are definitely within the range of a
lego/star wars maniac with money.

Steve