 Marketplace / Shopping / 139
Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 19:22:06 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote in message
36E42091.8F02E8D2@aeieng.com...
Mark,

Sorry, Mark, all is fair in love and capitalism.

Certainly.

Your bleeding heart story really touched me, really.  As an avid
collector and builder of Lego's for years, I took an opportunity to
buy what I wanted, and I did.

Hey no problem with that, I just sincerely hope you are not scalping
the sets, that's all.

If you are, then I for one have a real problem with that.  The fact
that you have at least two of each set, and are still eager to go buy
up the rest of the supply makes me suspect that you are in this for
more than just your own hobby.  If you are not then kudos for being
the early bird.

You can go and buy all the sets and sell it to the children if you want,
I wouldn't bother.

In general, I would probably not bother either.  I just don't want to
see all of them bought up and sold for outrageous profit.

Sorry for being cold-hearted and cruel.

Oh come now, you exaggerate.  And no need to apologize.

I think I will go gut some poor people now. Later! ;)

:)

I think I will drive over to

3850 Research Park Drive Suite E
Ann Arbor, MI 48108