 Marketplace / Shopping / 140
Re: 5571 Big Rigs, $56-70 at ZB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 19:24:55 GMT

woo-hoo...i had called them about 15 minutes afer this was posted...just
got a call back and they have one for me.  i asked if they had many more
(all of the sets from around the country are indeed being sent to that
store) and he said "a couple" so you might want to hury!

--justin

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

People, if you want a 5571, for parts or as a set, you need to call the
Zany Brainy store in MD NOW.  They are basically calling in all the sets
from other stores they can get.  Well, except for the sets me and a
coworker cleared out of VA and PA ZB stores ;-)

I tried to talk the MD store into doing the "50% off the $70 clearance
price", but they aren't (why should they, with DOZENS on order?).  They are
doing 20% off $70, so $56 each.

Gaithersburg, MD ZB - (301) 330-5160

Call and reserve one NOW, so that you MIGHT be able to get it.  I called
every ZB in every state but CA and WA, and almost all stores are out
completely.  Those that have more than one or 2 are going to end up
shipping them to the MD store sooner or later, whether they know it or not
;-)  I gave the MD store a list of 3 stores in 3 other states that had
about 10 sets, but didn't say they were shipping them off, so odds are,
those will end up in MD soon.

And I already have 10 reserved at the MD store, and a coworker has 6
reserved, so they are going fast ;-)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/