 Marketplace / Shopping / 128
Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 17:01:44 GMT

Well, it's off to 28th street (home of most major retail shopping in SE
GR,MI) I go...

Hmm.  I wonder if Knapps Corner Meijers would be faster to get to?

Steve

On Sun, 7 Mar 1999 18:42:27 GMT, Scott Edward Sanburn