 Marketplace / Shopping / 10855
Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:35:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Dickson wrote:
I was able to order 11 at around 10 AM Pacific Time using s@h.

W00T!

They had better ship them....

Ray Sanders wrote:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Demlow wrote:

In article <3FA1A73F.931CB50B@vfaq.com>, Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote:

When getting the Specials later that morning, they were sold out

I cannot find them on the S@H site as of this morning, even doing a search for
the set number.
Update: I called S@H and they said I should try the retail market to find the
4400 bucket.