 Marketplace / Shopping / 10838
Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:05:19 GMT

I'll be able to verify if this 4400 really is the one posted at Peeron hopefully
next Monday - I saw them at around 1am Wed morn, so ordered some.  When getting the
Specials later that morning, they were sold out (so I didn't see much point in
mentioning them).  So it looks like they only got a tiny amount of them initially.

FYI for those overseas that may not be able to order these - I will gladly order
them and ship them to you, as I have in the past.  The only things I ask are:
Prepayment up front for the initial order (including any PayPal fees as applicable)
Prepayment of shipping costs before I ship.

I WOULD, however, this time ask a favor.  In order to save shipping costs by
minimizing weight/volume, if you order several, I'd like to compact them into as few
tubs as possible, and I'd like to keep the leftover tubs.  I think that's not much
to ask.  I'd like more red tubs so that I can start colorcoding the stuff I haven't
crammed in Iris carts yet.

FYI2 - if you want me to order some for you, I highly recommend ordering NOW.  The
free shipping is not going to last, and could save you a decent amount of money
(they're losing their shirts on my 15 BOX shipment!).

Ray Sanders wrote:

I just noticed that the US S@H web site has set 4400 on it (but not currently
available), so I called S@H and asked. They took a backorder for 10 tubs.
Because the order went over $99, it appears that I will get free shipping, YMMV.
Enjoy :)

Ray

--
Tom Stangl