 Marketplace / Shopping / 10929
Re: double the pleasure [was Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 02:30:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Cary Clark wrote:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh wrote:
Last night I arrived home from work to find five more 4400 cartons in my
driveway.  Yep, LEGO double shipped my order.  I was surprised to say the least.
I also got double the fun. Mike, Joe Meno and I had just had lunch, where I went
on and on about how great the 4400 part selection was (we had each been lucky
enough to get our orders) and once I got home I saw 10 more boxes in the
hallway.

When I called S@H, they were happy to authorize UPS to pick them up for return
shipment, but I pleaded insanity and offered to buy them instead. Mike's S@H
experience was that "no one ever pays for our mistakes", or something like that,
but he paid for them anyway.

I've parted the first shipment out and just broke open the second shipment
tonight -- but for now, I just plan to sort like bags into tubs to make them
easier to store.

Cary

Add my name to the list. I'll call them in the morning and plead insanity as
well. Even more red tubs...  yahhhhh !

Ray