 Marketplace / Shopping / 10867
Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 20:40:03 GMT

To All,

I saw this, and went on LEGO.com and ordered 10 of the 4400's, and then 11 of
3497 - 2x4 black roof slopes, for finishing off a building I built for GATS -
Fort Wayne.

The order went through and everything, and was waiting to see what would happen,
since I saw a lot of variance based on what people posted here. I got a small
box in my mailbox at work, and went to get it. It was from LEGO, I wondered what
was up. I opened it, and it was 1 of the 3497! Heh?
I looked at the invoice, 1 of 3497, and 1 of the 4400, which was backordered.

I called and asked what was going on, since I printed out the invoice from the
S@H website and the invoice didn't match. The LEGO assistant didn't know, but I
assumed that they changed the quantities and didn't bother looking at what they
were doing. : / it is a good thing there are a few weeks left before the show is
all I have to say.

I have ordered items from S@H since I was 5 years old, 22 years ago, and this is
the worst mistake I have ever seen them do.

Scott S.
--
http://www.scottesanburn.org