 Marketplace / Shopping / 10884
Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:54:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Dickson wrote:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Rosemary Regner wrote:

I received a backorder email. It states that my order will ship 11/13/03. I
only ordered two buckets and I ordered them early Friday morning.

I have received a backorder email for the 11 boxes I ordered.

They have shipped! 11 boxes in 11 shipments with 11 tracking numbers!

Wheee! I should have ordered an entire pallet.

-Tom