 Marketplace / Shopping / *9404 (-20)
  Re: 20% off SW LEGO at Kmart (U.S.) this week

WOW! That's quite a haul there, Conrad! I suspect you'll be busy building for awhile. btw, my favorite of the sets you've purchased is 8012-the Super Battle Droid. It's just so much cooler than the pictures show. AFAIAC it might just be the best set (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 20% off SW LEGO at Kmart (U.S.) this week

Don't know if I should be happy that I have a lot of new toys thanks to the K-Mart deal, or sad that I have some big bills coming soon.... Look here for the cause of this confusion: (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 20% off SW LEGO at Kmart (U.S.) this week

Much to my surprise, even our Big K out here (Utica, NY) is actually stocked up with the SW sets! With the 20% discount offer prominently displayed. Haven't cross-checked yet to see if its 20% off a 20% hyped price yet though ;) JB (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 20% off SW LEGO at Kmart (U.S.) this week

I've just returned from the Super K, empty handed unfortunately. They had plenty of the sets on the shelves, and they are probably still there due to the fact that they had the prices marked up 10% on all of them! Kinda takes the point out of having (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 20% off SW LEGO at Kmart (U.S.) this week

I'd suggest that you go check Maggie. I was pleasently surprised that my local Kmart here in Garfield Heights actually had all of the sets except the Republic Gunship, and had them in quantity. They were not in the Lego aisle though, they were on a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  20% off SW LEGO at Kmart (U.S.) this week

Effective Sunday, April 28 through Saturday, May 4. If anyone actually finds any new SW sets at a Kmart in the U.S. I'd like to hear about it. I'm not even going to bother to look. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  BrickParts Sale 15% off whole inventory

Just what the title says! 15% off my whole inventory for a limited time! So check it out I may have what you are looking for! Thanks in advance for shopping. :-) ~Roxanne (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU (U.S.) will be giving out SW posters with purchase

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:Gv795y.Hv2@lugnet.com... (...) SW (...) every SW (...) ask (...) I got one of these today (bought another Yoda sculpture for parts - easily my favorite set in the current LEGO line up). (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Galidor @ Zainey Brainy

(...) I guess I never posted when I got one (over a week ago) from S@H. They definitely are rather limited in their LEGOness, but they do use the same new linkage as the new Alpha Team sets (but all the parts are highly sculpted). I purchased (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.reviews)

  TRU (U.S.) will be giving out SW posters with purchase

At my local TRU today (in California) there were signs posted around the SW LEGO display indicating they will be giving out a free SW poster with every SW LEGO purchase during May. A different one each week. Didn't have time to ask for details or (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Galidor @ Zainey Brainy

(...) I havn't bought one, (I live in the south) but I have to say I am not pleased. Poring through lego.com and its magazines, galidor is just another way for Lego to make money. I guess lego figures that bricks don't make enough money, so they are (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Galidor @ Zainey Brainy

If you live near any of the stores listed here, (URL) can have a "sneak preview" look at these sets. They're "action figures" rather than brick or Technic/Bionicle products. This seems like a bit of a departure from tradition, I can't say whether (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Attack of the star wars sales :)

(...) Wait... You did this on purpose, not just by accident, but rather to "prove a point"?? Not sure that was a good idea. If you think there is change needed, there are channels to suggest it, which may be a better approach than deliberatley doing (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Attack of the star wars sales :)

(...) It's an australian deal. Kmarts in Oz are run by a different company (who apparently found the cachet of the Kmart brand irresistable ?? :-) ). So they have different sales than US Kmarts. No one should fault Ben for posting to market.shopping (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Attack of the star wars sales :)

(...) Go South. Continue going South for a while and then go West. When you find a continent stop there and travel up or down the coast until you find a city. There ye shall find this mystical deal. Tim PS. Translation: In Australia (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Attack of the star wars sales :)

(...) Yeah that's what I thought too... so much for the online-community thing... I thought we'd be a world as a whole... not just based in one particular dominated place, which I know why it is/would be... but still... It's like saying "this is a (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Apr 24 - Apr 30, 2002

=lj;lkjl;kjl;kj;lkj (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Attack of the star wars sales :)

Oops...sorry about that :) Actually, I've used a similar approach to what I've seen done in the past for sales at TARGET, KMART, and private sales: from US posters about US only sales. [though they don't have the courtesy to also post to .loc.us.]. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Episode 2 Sets out in Vancouver, BC Canada

Hi, I was at the TRU in Lansdowne Mall today and all of the new Episode II sets are available now. Prices are as follows (all in CDN dollars): 7103 Jedi Duel 14.99 7113 Tusken Raider Encounter 14.99 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit 39.99 7153 Jango Fett's (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Attack of the star wars sales :)

It was also xposted to lugnet.market.shopping and lugnet.general, which is a bit much, and why a lot of people on the top of the planet got confused. But yah, the "G-day" tipped me off too. I didn't know they have K-mart down under. FUT: (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact