 Marketplace / Shopping / *2954 (-20)
  Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU

Thanks for the pointer. By the time you add sales tax and their per item shipping charge (I didn't spot any codes out there right now that work to reduce pricing) you're close to MSRP I think, but I got 20 anyway, I need the bulk bricks. (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Virginia Outlet Store Shipment and Sale

I just called the outlet, and was told (and asked to post) that they are sold out of 8299. The lady I talked to said many of the calls the have received recently have been asking about this set. Joel <snip> (...) The (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU

Yep, I had a friend in B'ham pick up 20 for me. That should hold me over for a while. BTW: occasionally KMart has an equivalent price on these tubs whenever they have a 25% off sale (BOGO 50%). eric (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU

This is the best deal I have been able to find on these tubs. It won't happen often. I have, with the help of friends, picked up 110 of these on this sale so far. If you live in Northern CA, you might not have much time left. If you live in the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU

Eric Harshbarger, this one's for you! It's tub 3033 ((URL) I was in TRU the other day, I noticed they had really stocked up on this tub. Normally they have maybe four on the shelf, but Friday they had several end-caps full. This morning I learned (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU

The 1200 brick blue tubs are on sale at TRU for $14.99 today and tomorrow only. It states that this sale is also good online. This is the tub that has the green bricks in it. Rose (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Georgia Outlet Store Sale

Although not as exciting as the Virginia post earlier, the Georgia outlet is also having a "President's Day Blowout" sale. I jotted down some things as follows: 3028: Silver Freestyle Tub : $19.99 not on sale... they had 14 of them. 6038: Wolfpack (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Night Lord's Castle - Surprise of the Day

Thanks Eric! And you too Tom. Mine arrived today. After all the problems people had with WB, it's nice to see that some retailers know how to run their business. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  20% off arctic/castle @ Zany Brainy

Just got back from my local Zany Brainy in Franklin, TN and they had arctic & castle 20% off. I don't know if this is a local sale or not, but you may want to check it out. Hmm, it probably (I did not confirm this--just guessing by sale time frames) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Who here is from Michigan?

(...) Yes, you can order things.. scan the market.shopping group for their phone numbers. Both outlets now will ship to you. But they will only ship things that are not currently available at retail or at S@H. Their shipping is reasonable and maxes (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: X.com free money offer ends today.

OK, I believe I have rebated everyone that used me as a referral, for both X and PayPal, thank you very much to all of you. If I have missed you or if you have issues, drop me a note. I need to know the ID that you used (that is, YOUR email address (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38AEF2FF.A8511A4B@v...er.net>... (...) I also just called, was interested in the 6557. The lady I spoke to said they did NOT receive any of this set. So, either they got a couple and they are gone, or they never (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Virginia Outlet Store Shipment and Sale

Just called... They have a few black thunders (4 after I took some) left. They have a few of the wolfpack 6038 sets left. (...) This, actually, didn't come in. What they got was 5875 instead. (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Virginia Outlet Store Shipment and Sale

The Virginia Outlet Store just got a new shipment in, and it includes the following (not all may've come in, however): 6557 Treasure Hunters 6718 Rain Dance Ridge 6746 Chief's Teepee 6791 Bandit's Wheelgun 260 Idea Book 5151 Steep Sloped Bricks (I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

  Re: LEGO Easter Baskets at TRU

Richard Schamus wrote in message ... (...) Darn, I've been hoping for an Easter bucket... Can you say bunches of pastel? Shucks. Frank (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: LEGO Easter Baskets at TRU

I've seen a third kind last night at my local TRU. This one had 6110's in them, with the puzzle, and candy. I just saw the one type and thought it wasn't worth it to pick it up, considering it was only a 6110. (URL) Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Star Wars lego sale

(...) Well that's a bit of a scam. That Gungan sub has been listed at $30 since early January. I think many of the prices, sale and otherwise, on there have been the same since then... KDJ ___...___ Kyle D. Jackson LUGNETer #203 Windsor, Ontario, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars lego sale

(...) Espa (...) Back a month ago, I called to ask about there shipping, because they are yet another one of those wonderful places that won't tell you the shipping charges until you've given all your credit card info. Anyhow, the rundown: Order$ (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: X.com free money offer ends today.

The following people have money waiting for them and need to send me their emails that they used to sign up for X, as my guesses were wrong and I could not get them their referral bonus rebate. James Gowell, John VanZwieten, Paul Foster, Scott (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO Easter Baskets at TRU

I saw LEGO Easter Baskets while at TRU tonight. The baskets have the usual trimmings - filled with plastic grass and are cellophane-wrapped - plus there are 3 packages of candy, a 100-piece puzzle, and a small promotional set, all for $14.99. I only (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact