 Marketplace / Shopping / 2937
Re: Star Wars lego sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:27:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ben Ridout writes:
The on-line store at starwars.com has the original sets marked down somewhat.
The best deals are the Gungan Sub and Sith Infiltrator for $25 and the Mos • Espa
Pod Race is down to $75, for any of you who didn't get one on clearance.  I'm
not sure how they charge for shipping, so with some of the discounts it might
still be cheaper to go pick them up...  Happy Friday everyone!

Back a month ago, I called to ask about there shipping, because they are yet
another one of those wonderful places that won't tell you the shipping charges
until you've given all your credit card info.  Anyhow, the rundown:

Order$     S&H$
14.99-    4.50
34.99-    6.50
54.99-    8.50
74.99-   10.50
100.99-   14.00
150.99-   17.00
151.00+   19.00

This is for UPS ground, 4-10 days.  All prices are in US$.

KDJ

   Kyle D. Jackson
    LUGNETer #203
Windsor, Ontario, Canada