 Marketplace / Shopping / 2926
Re: Star Wars lego sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 18:22:07 GMT

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:12:26 GMT, "Ben Ridout" <ridoutgb@muohio.edu> wrote:

The on-line store at starwars.com has the original sets marked down somewhat.
The best deals are the Gungan Sub and Sith Infiltrator for $25 and the Mos Espa
Pod Race is down to $75, for any of you who didn't get one on clearance.  I'm
not sure how they charge for shipping, so with some of the discounts it might
still be cheaper to go pick them up...  Happy Friday everyone!

-Ben Ridout

Just a note:  The Gungan Sub shows up as $48.99.  The sale page indicates it
should be $29.99, or 50% off, but I think someone made a mistake which was
partially corrected.  I added one to my cart just to check and it does ring
up as $48.99, not a great deal IMO.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |