 Marketplace / Shopping / 2938
Re: Star Wars lego sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:30:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Robert Farver writes:
Just a note:  The Gungan Sub shows up as $48.99.  The sale page indicates it
should be $29.99, or 50% off, but I think someone made a mistake which was
partially corrected.  I added one to my cart just to check and it does ring
up as $48.99, not a great deal IMO.

Well that's a bit of a scam.  That Gungan sub has been listed at $30 since
early January.  I think many of the prices, sale and otherwise, on there have
been the same since then...

KDJ

   Kyle D. Jackson
    LUGNETer #203