 Marketplace / Shopping / 2936
Re: X.com free money offer ends today.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 02:32:28 GMT

The following people have money waiting for them and need to send me
their emails that they used to sign up for X, as my guesses were wrong
and I could not get them their referral bonus rebate.

James Gowell, John VanZwieten, Paul Foster, Scott Costello

The other 15 people who joined via me in the last week have received
their referral bonus rebate, thank you very much for referring via me.

Now to run the paypal rebates... I only can rebate SOME of you...

With paypal you don't get your 10 until you get your confirming email,
and you go back in and give the code to the site. So I don't get it
either. You need to go do it before I pay you your share of my referral.
So go do that so your status that I see changes from "pending"  to
"rewarded"

Remember, X ends their 20 buck program TONITE. Go join if you live in
the US, join via these links, or go find someone else's but don't throw
20 free bucks away. 25 actually if you go via me.

https://www.x.com/new_account.asp?Referrer=lar@voyager.net

https://secure.paypal.com/auction/pal=lar%40voyager.net

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar