 Marketplace / Shopping / 2944
Re: X.com free money offer ends today.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 23:46:39 GMT

OK, I believe I have rebated everyone that used me as a referral, for
both X and PayPal, thank you very much to all of you. If I have missed
you or if you have issues, drop me a note. I need to know the ID that
you used (that is, YOUR email address that you gave) so I can pay
you...  which was the hold up for some folks. But I guessed a few more
and I think I got them all now.

Just for some trivia, that was over 40 referral rebates I've processed,
or over 200 in rewards I gave back to you guys.  (as well as well over
700 dollars in free money that you guys (and girls) got from X and
PayPal...) (31 referrals from X and 13 from Paypal)

My offer still stands even if X has stopped giving away 20s. I'll still
rebate 1/2 of the referral bonus I get. PayPal is still giving 10, for a
while longer anyway.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!