 Marketplace / Shopping / 2953
Re: Virginia Outlet Store Shipment and Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:29:26 GMT

I just called the outlet, and was told (and asked to post) that they are sold
out of 8299.  The lady I talked to said many of the calls the have received
recently have been asking about this set.

Joel

<snip>

In addition, THere is a sale this weekend on the following:
6160 Sea Scorpion - $27.05
6199 Hydro Crystalation Station - $49.10
6195 Neptune Discovery Lab - $61.37
6087 Witch's Magic Manor - $22.17
6900 Cyber Saucer - $13.85
6766 Rapid River Village - $36.23
8299 Search Sub w/CDROM - $17.85
8437 Future Car - $20.09
8479 Barcode Truck - $105.59

Remember, the store cannot ship items currently available at Shop at Home. • The
number is 703-490-1335.

Jeff
"You can't be a hero hiding underneath your bed"
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/