 Marketplace / Shopping / 2942
Re: Virginia Outlet Store Shipment and Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 19:46:07 GMT

Just called...

They have a few black thunders (4 after I took some) left.

They have a few of the wolfpack 6038 sets left.

5874 Nursery
This, actually, didn't come in. What they got was 5875 instead.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!