 Marketplace / Shopping / 2960
Re: Virginia Outlet Store Shipment and Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 03:44:04 GMT

In article <Fq92H2.4yA@lugnet.com>, Joel Hoornbeek <joel@webaccess.net>
wrote:

I just called the outlet, and was told (and asked to post) that they are sold
out of 8299.  The lady I talked to said many of the calls the have received
recently have been asking about this set.

Joel

There were only three left when I was in the store at noon today. All
the 6038 Wolfpack Renegades are gone, and I got the last two 5542 Black
Thunder sets. S@H still had these in stock as of last Wednesday.

<snip>

In addition, THere is a sale this weekend on the following:
6160 Sea Scorpion - $27.05
6199 Hydro Crystalation Station - $49.10
6195 Neptune Discovery Lab - $61.37
6087 Witch's Magic Manor - $22.17
6900 Cyber Saucer - $13.85
6766 Rapid River Village - $36.23
8299 Search Sub w/CDROM - $17.85
8437 Future Car - $20.09
8479 Barcode Truck - $105.59

I did not see any 8479 Barcode Trucks, but they did have a stack of
8462 Tow Trucks and 8408 Desert Rangers. 8448 Super Street Sensation
was $109 for anyone in the area looking for a sale on these.

John

-
AFOL and his money are soon parted.