 Marketplace / Shopping / 2961
2960  |  2962
Subject:
Problems with x.com ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 04:22:51 GMT

I hope this is the right place to post this ...

Is anyone having problems uploading money to x.com?  If so, what should I be
doing or what should I not be doing?  I called them yesterday but they
are disorganized and the lady didn't know what's going on.  I really like
the concept of x.com, but it just doesn't seem to be clicking well ...

Comments, suggestions?

On the other hand, paypal is doing swell:)

-- pn