 Marketplace / Shopping / 2980
Re: Problems with x.com ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:37:29 GMT

I didn't reply when this was first posted as I hadn't had to put money
in. But I just put 150 in via EFT from my checking account and had no
problems at all.

What I find most annoying about X is the incredibly short timeout! I
feel like I'm racing to enter transactions, or have to hit refresh on
some other screen. When I rebated 15 referrals at one go, I got timed
out 3 times while searching for people's email addresses.

X is revolutionary. I hope it catches on world wide because then I can
get out of the factoring business.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!