 Marketplace / Shopping / 2984
Re: Problems with x.com ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:55:19 GMT

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:08:49 GMT, "Christopher Weeks"
<clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote:

What exactly isn't working?  I haven't had any problems like that.  I've moved
money into and out of, and from my account to others' with no failure.  I did
hit a speed bump selling shares of one of their mutuals so I could move the
money to another user as an auction payment.  I did it on a Friday night and
had to wait until Monday night to access the cash.  It was my error - not
theirs, but it was annoying.

Are you trying to transfer money from a credit/debit account to them?  That has
been very easy for me.  The other methods of getting money into the account
seem to be equally well documented if not as easy to implement.

I've used my check card and the "e check" method - both have worked
flawlessly every time.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?