 Marketplace / Shopping / 2948
2947  |  2949
Subject:
Georgia Outlet Store Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 15:07:18 GMT

Although not as exciting as the Virginia post earlier, the Georgia outlet is
also having a "President's Day Blowout" sale.  I jotted down some things as
follows:

3028: Silver Freestyle Tub : $19.99 not on sale... they had 14 of them.
6038: Wolfpack Renegades : $6.87 not on sale, but they had 8 left...
6087: Witch's Magic Manor : $22.51
6097: Night Lord's Castle : $41.99
6160: Sea Scorpion : $27.46
6180: Hydro Search Sub : $34.83
6195: Neptune Discovery Lab : $62.30
6199: Hydro Crystalation Station : $49.78
6324: Chopper Cop : $1.20 -- They had 30 with crushed boxes at %50 off.
6499: Twisted Time Train : $28.97
8448: Super Street Sensation : $109.99
8482: Cybermaster : $129.99

Overall, I was not as thrilled as I could have been.  No parts packs like the
Virginia outlet just got.  I would have bought almost any of their displays
(minifig collection from Blacktron II onward, play tables with 2x2 clear
bricks), but we settled for 1 6038, 1 6324, and a mug for my wife (they had her
name!!).  The lady said that they recieved a large order Friday, but almost
everything arrived damaged like the 6324s.  They were the only crushed items
out for sale, though, and she was the only one there, so I couldn't ask her to
bring out the rest of the shipment. :-(

Remember, they don't ship items available from S@H.  Their phone # is:
(706) 216-2800

Naji