 Marketplace / Shopping / 2950
Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 17:04:06 GMT

Eric Harshbarger, this one's for you!

It's tub 3033 (http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=3033).

When I was in TRU the other day, I noticed they had really stocked up on
this tub.  Normally they have maybe four on the shelf, but Friday they
had several end-caps full.  This morning I learned why.

I bought eight.

- Greg

R2 wrote:

The 1200 brick blue tubs are on sale at TRU for $14.99 today and tomorrow
only. It states that this sale is also good online.

This is the tub that has the green bricks in it.

Rose

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison