 Marketplace / Shopping / 2993
Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 04:39:32 GMT

Thanks for that info

(the red 1x1s missing probably are quantity 40 as you surmise which IS
too many 1x1s unless all you want to do is bump piece count up for
minimum cost...)

Hmm... I guess I'd be interested in trading for black. I seem to use a
fair bit of black up and can easily see trading away red yellow or blue.
Prospective traders need to not be in a rush, it will be a while before
I am ready to go. FUT market.buy-sell-trade

Michael Hader wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rick Kujawa writes:
Does anyone know the piece
inventory for this tub?

A couple of us counted the bricks in tubs a while back because we couldn't find
a breakdown anywhere either...

blue tub breakdown:

1X1
  Green  12