 Marketplace / Shopping / *11619 (-20)
  Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:I137sJ.1I0v@lugnet.com... (...) for.... (...) daily. (...) should be (...) Also, BrikTrak *kinda* has some of the functionality described - on a simple level anyway. As Kevin mentioned, you (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities

(...) A good place to start is with an application already written: BrikTrak (URL) is an awesome piece of software! As a BL seller, I use it almost daily. I have not ever used it to create wanted lists, but it does have that functionality. On a fast (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities

(...) I think Shaun's list of desired functionality is way too much to ask for (largely because shipping costs are going to be very tricky to calculate, since some of them are based on actual cost, and others are calculated based on quantity/weight (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities

(...) I think it's a great idea. This feature could be combined with the Bricklink wishlist. One problem I have with the wishlist is having several LEGO projects going simultaneously. My wishlist contains certain pieces that I want right now and (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Regarding Bricklink Utilities

Hi All, As I was laboring under extreme heat and humidity outdoors, my mind drifted to LEGO. Bricklink in particular. Every month I spend a few hours just trying to optimize my Bricklink orders. That is, given a list of items I'm looking to (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping)

  $40 off Supersonic RC for Canucks

Just got this in my mailbox. $40 off... [LEGOSet 8366] ...until July 21 at Canadian S@H website only. Use catalog code CA8366AN. I placed my order already. If you want one, now's the time! Now a few caveats. After the S@H changeover to Canuck-bucks, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

  Re: Possible New Lego Store in New York

(...) Do you know if this is a Simon Properties Mall? I have a friend that works at there corporate headquarters in Indy and said she was working on a lease agreement for a lego store in New York. Might be the same one. mark IndyLUG (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Possible New Lego Store in New York

(...) (snip) (...) Suffolk County is on Long Island (as is Nassau, Queens and Kings) so, I'm going to go with yes. (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Possible New Lego Store in New York

(...) Two words to remember: "employee discount"... <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

"Glen Tannenbaum" <gtannenb@suffolk.lib.ny.us> wrote in message news:I0wpB6.1xvA@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) in a (...) this (...) This mall (...) money (...) Here is one way to get an approximate answer. Visit this site: (URL) your state of (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Possible New Lego Store in New York

I was walking through the Smithhaven Mall in Suffolk County, NY and one of the stores was boarded up and it said coming soon - Lego. The word Lego was in a regular font, not the usual lego logo. Can anyone confirm or deny that this would be a (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, July 14 - 20, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore Bellville Bionicle/Throwbots 8560 Pahrak $ 7.99 $ 4.00 8566 Onua Nuva $ 7.99 (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: LEGO Digital Designer 1.2 Available

(...) Including other groups on this too, as I think this is great news all around! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, July 7-13, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore 4340 Jungle Jam $50, now $25 System 3347 Rock Raiders Chief $3, now $1.50 (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target sale time

(...) My target is running 33% clearance and toys are reduced on Thursdays. Selection was about the same as others mentioned in the thread, spiderman (movie 1), hoverboat, hocky junk, few small harry potter and then several space themed sets (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Online shipping to Canada?

(...) A yes the question of shipping to Canada. I have had this come up numerious times. Check these out (URL) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Online shipping to Canada?

(...) Yes, there is a "Canadian version" of shop.lego.com (lego.ca will also get you there). They ship to Canada, prices are now in Cdn$, and they charge all taxes and shipping to you up front, so there are no extra charges at the border. The total (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Online shipping to Canada?

(...) Does LEGO count as a major toy retailer? If so, try shop.lego.com... set your country to Canada and have a Canadian shipping address ready to use. (I haven't tried this lately for Canada but I know it worked for a US person ordering things to (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Online shipping to Canada?

Hi all, Is there any major toy retailer online that ships to Canada? Or is there a Canadian site that I (in the States) can order from? Amazon Canada doesn't carry toys, and it seem like every other site I've checked either doesn't ship to Canada, (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target sale time

(...) Hey, That's *my* target! Back off. ;^) I also visited the Enfield target on Friday evening and was disappointed by the 15% discount. Takes them forever to work up a decent clearance price. Fortunately the KB next door had the half price (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact