 Marketplace / Shipping / 149
148  |  150
Subject:
sign up for $20 free postage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 02:10:47 GMT

Print postae from your PC using stamps.com. Sign up using my link below and
get $20 free postage and no fees for the first month.  I use this service for
shipping LEGO packages.
Ben.Gatrelle@bigfoot.com

In fact we make it so easy that it's risk free: $20 in FREE postage
and one month's FREE TRIAL - just for signing up.  As an added bonus,
we will include a free copy of TurboTax(TM) software - just in time
for tax season.

No sign-up fees, no long-term commitment and a risk free trial!

Act now!  An offer this rich won't last past March 31st.  Just click
on the link below and start printing postage today.

http://www.stamps.com/entry/download/?referrer=ben.gatrelle@bigfoot.com