 Marketplace / Shipping / 161
Re: sign up for $20 free postage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:14:16 GMT

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000 02:36:41 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
I personally haven't decided if I want to go for it... what is holding
me back is the high cost of stickers. Right now I print addys on the
free prio sticky labels, has anyone tried printing stamps.com postage on
there too?

I have tried several setting and templates and I cannot get it to print
correctly on the Priority Mail labels. The problem is that the postage ends up
in the 1" blue section at the top of the label. So I guess you will have to
use plain white labels.

Any way if anyone is interested in trying out the service sign up using my
link for the $20 free postage. I would appreciate it. Ben G.
<http://www.stamps.com/entry/download/?referrer=ben.gatrelle@bigfoot.com>