 Marketplace / Shipping / 155
Re: sign up for $20 free postage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 04:42:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.shipping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Not a bad offer and if Ben gets a spiff, that's great. However there are
other offers out there. I think I saw one for 30 free and 1 month free.
If you have TT already maybe you'll like that one... But TT is worth
more than 10 if you don't have it already, that's for sure.

Yes, if anyone signs up with my referral link I get $5 in my postage account.

What is TT?
Ben

http://www.stamps.com/entry/download/?referrer=ben.gatrelle@bigfoot.com