 Marketplace / Shipping / 158
Re: sign up for $20 free postage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:02:04 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
news:38C70E39.9A29393D@voyager.net...
Not a bad offer and if Ben gets a spiff, that's great. However there are
other offers out there. I think I saw one for 30 free and 1 month free.
If you have TT already maybe you'll like that one... But TT is worth
more than 10 if you don't have it already, that's for sure.

I personally haven't decided if I want to go for it... what is holding
me back is the high cost of stickers. Right now I print addys on the
free prio sticky labels, has anyone tried printing stamps.com postage on
there too?

I've been told by my local PO that postal customers cannot leave USPS
Priority Mail packages at their mailbox for pickup, they must drop them off
at the PO.  If this IS true, printing postage for me is irrelevant.

I bought a Pelouze (sp?) 10 lb. postal scale to protect me from my poor
shipping weight estimation skills.  Its more than paid for itself in the
last year.

-Rob.