 Marketplace / Shipping / 150
Re: sign up for $20 free postage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 02:36:41 GMT

Not a bad offer and if Ben gets a spiff, that's great. However there are
other offers out there. I think I saw one for 30 free and 1 month free.
If you have TT already maybe you'll like that one... But TT is worth
more than 10 if you don't have it already, that's for sure.

I personally haven't decided if I want to go for it... what is holding
me back is the high cost of stickers. Right now I print addys on the
free prio sticky labels, has anyone tried printing stamps.com postage on
there too?

But if I use blank stickers, I burn a lot of stickers on it and they're
not cheap.

(I COULD just print on paper and tape it on but that's more steps in the
shipping process.

Ben Gatrelle wrote:

Print postae from your PC using stamps.com. Sign up using my link below and
get $20 free postage and no fees for the first month.  I use this service for
shipping LEGO packages.
Ben.Gatrelle@bigfoot.com

----------------
In fact we make it so easy that it's risk free: $20 in FREE postage
and one month's FREE TRIAL - just for signing up.  As an added bonus,
we will include a free copy of TurboTax(TM) software - just in time
for tax season.

No sign-up fees, no long-term commitment and a risk free trial!

Act now!  An offer this rich won't last past March 31st.  Just click
on the link below and start printing postage today.

http://www.stamps.com/entry/download/?referrer=ben.gatrelle@bigfoot.com

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!