 Marketplace / Shipping / 152
Re: sign up for $20 free postage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 03:56:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.shipping, Robert Farver writes:

Actually you can't just print on plain paper or stickers, you have to use
special labels just for stamps.  The special labels have a pink band across
the top (take a look at any package you may have that has a USPS printed
postage label on it and you'll see what I mean.)

Not every post office uses those pink band labels you are talking about.  I am
a clerk at the Student Post Office (Clemson University) and our meter strips
are plain white labels.  Pretty much if you can get it to stick on the package,
you can use it.

michael hader
http://hubcap.clemson.edu/~mhader/lego