 Marketplace / Shipping / 151
Re: sign up for $20 free postage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 03:31:54 GMT

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000 02:36:41 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

I personally haven't decided if I want to go for it... what is holding
me back is the high cost of stickers. Right now I print addys on the
free prio sticky labels, has anyone tried printing stamps.com postage on
there too?

But if I use blank stickers, I burn a lot of stickers on it and they're
not cheap.

(I COULD just print on paper and tape it on but that's more steps in the
shipping process.

Actually you can't just print on plain paper or stickers, you have to use
special labels just for stamps.  The special labels have a pink band across
the top (take a look at any package you may have that has a USPS printed
postage label on it and you'll see what I mean.)  I have not seen these
special labels in any store yet.  I haven't gone through all the free ones
I got from eStamp yet, but when I do I'll have to order more from them.
I'm sure they will become more widely available eventually.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rfarver  |