 Marketplace / Services / 218
Re: PayPal Changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 17:52:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Alan Demlow writes:
In addition to this, X.com now has a $100 average monthly minumum balance.
Violators will be charged a $12 (yes, that's correct) monthly account
maintenance fee.

Could someone clarify this point?  Where is this information located and to
which types of accounts does it apply?

I scanned the terms of service at x.com but didn't find this information, just
a fee schedule.

-- Richard