 Marketplace / Services / *280 (-10)
  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

Sorry, Mike... If you start insisting on eCheck or PayPal, you will forever lose my business, not that I've bought much from you, but I object to what PayPal has done with limiting a buyer's use of credit cards for payment. In fact, I'm not using (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) I don't think that's workable, personally. I could see 3-4%, but not 10%. And you might be able to "legally" get away with holding onto the funds of some forgetful (or inconsiderate) person who chooses to violate this gentlemen's agreement (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: End of factoring?

Maybe not... Assume that: 1. International accounts can only fund transactions with a credit card (or debit card which for the sake of this discussion is the same as a credit card). 2. All personal account holders have a limit on the amount of funds (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

"Ben Roller" <broller@mail.clemson.edu> wrote in message news:G3EIK6.5t2@lugnet.com... (...) goods. (...) and (...) charge (...) what I (...) CA, (...) according (...) them in (...) MasterCard (...) I don't know if this is applicable since (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) I don't know for sure, but I think that it's illegal in some states to charge extra for credit card purchases. Anyone know if this is true or not? ...time passes... Well, I researched it. According to www.creditinfocenter.com which is what I (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G3Dy2H.Bn9@lugnet.com... (...) I assume you are referring to charges borne by international account holders (non-US). From the Policy Changes page: ===...=== International Payments (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: End of factoring?

(...) In that case, credit Todd, not me, if you join and get the chance to give a referral(1). I will not be upgrading if I can help it. I don't run factoring as a business. And yes, my current fee structure is under 2.25 for the size txn that Mike (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: End of factoring?

(...) I updated the paypal@lugnet.com account to a business account long ago. :-) --Todd (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) Ok, just reread the policy change. You're right, and I'll quote: "Credit card payments sent to a Personal Account in excess of the limit will be held as "pending" until the recipient chooses to accept the payment by upgrading or to return it (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) Well that takes a load of my mind since you're one of my largest buyers. :) I think it could work out well for everyone. (...) Do you read it as you having a choice? I read it as "once you go over the limit we'll snag any CC funds sent your (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact