 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11845
Re: LEGO Studios for $44.99 at Futureshop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 02:30:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Dixon writes:
Have you guys seen this future shop deal?

$44.99 +shipping&tax for 1349 Lego Studios Spielburg Movie Maker Set.  I
ordered 2 since shipping was cheaper that way, and I figured I could
sell one fairly easily.  I'm sure one of you guys could take one off my
hands for me if necessary :)

Right now its allowing orders but it says it is "out of stock will ship
when available", so who knows how long the deal will last.

An amazing deal for an originally US ~200 set!

Unfortunately for USians:

Q. Does futureshop.ca offer International shipping?
A. We will deliver ANYWHERE in Canada. Orders being sent to PO boxes and
rural route address must include a physical street address, highway number
and/or 911 number. We are currently unable to accept or ship orders outside
of Canada.

So, anyone in CA willing to get this for me? I'd offer cash, or trade some
garage doors for it, perhaps? If interested, contact me offline, thanks

FUT market.buy-sell-trade