 Local / Canada / 1106
Re: LEGO Studios for $44.99 at Futureshop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 04:02:07 GMT

Thanks for the offers, everyone, I have someone ordering some for me (now we just have to hope that they actually GET some more).

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Would some kind soul put in an order for up to 5 of these for me, and let me know if they actually do get some from Backorder?  I could pay
via PayPal, Intl Postal MO, or trade in sets (I could scour around for more Shell sets if that's what was wanted).

I could really use the parts ;-)

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Ditto!

I could really use 1-2 of these (HECK, I could use 5 at that price, 5 of them compacted into one box!), and can never find them on sale
locally.

They show Out of Stock right now, but if anyone can put in an order for 2 for me, I can PayPal them the money (or send a Can Post MO)
once they get them and have a shipping total for me.

Steve Martin wrote:

In lugnet.announce, Carl Jagt writes:
Greets,

   Just visited Futureshop's website and saw LEGO Studios priced at $44.99
Cdn. (that's approx $30 US) For anyone interested in a low-cost webcam
bundled with some even lower-cost bricks ;-) here's the URL...

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&dept=15&WLBS=fs%2Dweb6&sku_id=0665000FS10001397&catid=&newdeptid=15

  Cheers!

Carl
Bummer, they only ship to Canada.  Anybody from Canada want to help me out
and mail a package to me?  I can order it from the US, and the send someone
a check for shipping to the US.

Regards,
Steve Martin

Tom Stangl