 Marketplace / Shopping / 7970
Re: LEGO Studios for $44.99 at Futureshop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 15:28:04 GMT

Hi all,

Just got mine yesterday as well.  Definitely overpriced at $249... can't
go wrong at $45 though!

Kevin
--
Robert Horvath wrote:

Hi,

We just received ours yesterday...and we built it right away
...interesting...but I'd say a bit overpriced at the going rate of $249 Cdn.

Now the boys are bugging me to start making movies...jeez...a Dad's work is
never done! ;)

Bob