 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 271
RE: LEGO Studios for $44.99 at Futureshop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 02:24:49 GMT

I ordered one for me and my boys and a couple for somebody else too.  In
regards to the one they are sending...I'll believe it when I see it...I've
been Futureshocked before :(

Bob