 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11863
Re: LEGO Studios for $44.99 at Futureshop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:43:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Dixon writes:
Have you guys seen this future shop deal?

$44.99 +shipping&tax for 1349 Lego Studios Spielburg Movie Maker Set

So, anyone in CA willing to get this for me? I'd offer cash, or trade some
garage doors for it, perhaps? If interested, contact me offline, thanks

I have someone who is getting me two, and I appreciate the other folks that
offered as well. Thank you all! I think I am all set.

++Lar