 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11862
11861  |  11863
Subject:
For Sale or Trade: Pirates 6249, 6280, 6289
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:38:43 GMT

I have 1 copy of 6249 Pirates Ambush, 2 copies of 6280 Armada Flagship, and
1 copy of 6289 Red Beard Runner that I'm looking to sell or trade.  Each set
I have is mint in sealed box.  What I'm after is ninja stuff primarily.  I'd
love to get a couple of Flying Ninja Fortresses in exchange for some of
this.  I'd also accept some of the larger technic sets.  No reasonable
offers will be refused!  These are the US versions, so they don't have
shooting cannons though. Let's make a deal and save me the trouble of having
to sell these on Ebay to feed my lego hunger.

Adrian