 Announcements / 1172
1171  |  1173
Subject:
LEGO Studios for $44.99 at Futureshop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 19:28:58 GMT

Greets,

    Just visited Futureshop's website and saw LEGO Studios priced at $44.99
Cdn. (that's approx $30 US) For anyone interested in a low-cost webcam
bundled with some even lower-cost bricks ;-) here's the URL...

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&dept=15&WLBS=fs%2Dweb6&sku_id=0665000FS10001397&catid=&newdeptid=15

   Cheers!

Carl