 Marketplace / Shopping / 7968
Re: LEGO Studios for $44.99 at Futureshop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 14:29:12 GMT

Just to follow up, I returned home yesterday night to find that Purolator
had stopped by to try and deliver my LEGO Studio set Friday.
I guess everyone should be receiving their 'discount' Future Shop sets
anytime now. Enjoy.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2

In lugnet.announce, Carl Jagt writes:
Greets,

   Just visited Futureshop's website and saw LEGO Studios priced at $44.99
Cdn. (that's approx $30 US) For anyone interested in a low-cost webcam
bundled with some even lower-cost bricks ;-) here's the URL...

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&dept=15&WLBS= • fs%2Dweb6&sku_id=0665000FS10001397&catid=&newdeptid=15

  Cheers!

Carl