 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11844
Re: Ikros Torso Stickers for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 02:03:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Enrique Durand writes:
Each sheet cotains 5 copies of crusader.jpg, 4 copies of crusader2.jpg, 5
copies of woodenshield.jpg and 4 copies of warrior.jpg.

Nice work! I especially like the warrior torso and shields.

Due to high costs involved for me, and including shipping and handling, I must
charge $5 per sheet.

It seems that you are not in this to make money, but to help others. If that is
the case, would you have a problem with someone running off their own copies of
these images?

That comes out to be about 8.7 cents a sticker.  HOWEVER, these aren't true
'stickers.'  You will have to cut them out and apply glue yourself.

Have you considered printing them onto full-page mailing labels? This would
eliminate the self gluing part of the process.

Henry

The only problem is that the mailing labels are not glossy, and can fade.
Josh