 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11925
Re: Ikros Torso Stickers for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:18:35 GMT

Follow up to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade

The demand for these sticker sheets was rather low, as I thought they would be.
Out of the 20 sheets, in the one week only 6 sold.  So, I'm opening up the
limit to however many you want, of course limited to however many is left.  If
you are interested please email me like posted before.

--Anthony

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Follow up to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade

Since I've gotten so many requests to print and sell my custom torso stickers,
I've decided to do just that.  You can find which one's I've printed here:

Each sheet cotains 5 copies of crusader.jpg, 4 copies of crusader2.jpg, 5
copies of woodenshield.jpg and 4 copies of warrior.jpg.

Each sheet is printed on high gloss photo paper at 2400 dpi in full color.

That's 59 high quality stickers.

Due to high costs involved for me, and including shipping and handling, I must
charge $5 per sheet.

That comes out to be about 8.7 cents a sticker.  HOWEVER, these aren't true
'stickers.'  You will have to cut them out and apply glue yourself.

Anyone interested in purchasing a sheet may email me at • savatheaggie@yahoo.com,
with a subject heading that reflects the sale of these stickers.

This is a very limited run, with only 20 sheets available.  This is first
come, first serve.  In order to judge demand, which I don't expect to be very
high, I must for one week limit these to one per person.  After one week, if
demand is high, they will remain one per person, otherwise afterwards they'll
be to whomever wants them.

--Anthony