 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10693
Re: a thought about brickbay update postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:57:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Frank Filz writes:
Amy Hughes wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Chris Barker writes:
Many of us who sell on brickbay post in this group when we
update our shops.

<snipped Amy & Frank's similar comments about the irrelevance of Brickbay
store updates>

That's neat, becuase from a sellers viewpoint, I always get a good response
right after re-opening my store (and announcing it on Lugnet), but as a
buyer, I'm in the same boat as Frank & Amy... I pretty much ignore the store
openings/updates/sale, Sale, SALE! announcements (especially the sale
announcements).

Weird juxtaposition... I strongly doubt that all of the new orders my shop
tends to pick up *right* after opening/announcing are due to wanted notices,
but I don't pay attention to other people's announcements.  Hunh.

James