 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10688
Re: a thought about brickbay update postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:38:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Chris Barker writes:
Many of us who sell on brickbay post in this group when we update our
shops.  Not all of us are located in the US and not all shops ship
internationally.  I'd like to suggest that as a courtesy to people
outside the USA that postings should include an indicator either in the
subject or in the post to show whether or not we ship to the US only or
internationally.  How about (I) or (US) in the subject or a full
sentance in the body of the message?

I'd be happy to only hear about restrictions.  Assume all sale posters will
ship internationally unless otherwise noted.  If a seller only ships to the
US or someother geography, they should state the restrictions as such.

My $0.02,

-Rob Doucette.
DoucetteNet LEGO® on Brickbay
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=robatworldnet