 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 605 (-20)
  Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor!

I'll be on vacation, and if I remember to do so before I leave, I'll be closing my shop while I'm gone. I'd rather get some orders and get more space in my apt before I leave - I'm finally starting to see carpet, and I'd like to see more ;-) I have (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: preventing bricklink mail

(...) XFUT to market.brickshops where this is an ideal topic! The original intent of the suggestion that was marked as "implemented" when BrickMail came into existance was for an emergency use only communication mechanism if and when regular email (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: preventing bricklink mail

(...) BL mail was designed for a backup email only. If the buyer/seller is not getting a response from the address used when regestered, then BL mail is available - as a backup. Here's what BL has to say: "BrickMail is used to store the buyer's (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  GoB Bricksburg Depot Parts Now 50% Off

I've increased the parts discount in my BrickLink store to 50% off. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Sale in bricks4you.com

(...) That's great... and I would probablly buy *but* why do you ship the way you do? It discourages practiclly all small and medium orders. John Kruer (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale in bricks4you.com

Hi fellow legofriends, I've been updating my prices the last week and added new stuff from several sets. Today have I discounted some items with app. 20% simply in hope of getting abunch of it sold. If you're interested in a good deal take a look in (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  1st Year Anniv Sale at BrickLink's Aaron's All Themes ! !

Thank you to everyone who has visited my shop in the past year. It has been quite a succuss. I have placed my entire inventory of 25,000 parts & Minifigs at 21% off until Tuesday night 4/30/02. Please stop by BrickLink's Best Small Shop: Aaron's All (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: The Yellow Castle Bricklink shop is having a clearance sale

(...) Act now... Sale continues through 30 April 2002...Check it Out! (URL) Ben (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Soft bricks invade Land Of Bricks!

Hey all, I have added lots of the Soft Bricks in my shop, Land of Bricks: (URL) soft bricks are brand new and straight from the box. For those of you who do not know what soft bricks are - they are 6 times the size of a regular Lego brick, but soft. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Welcome to my new shop!

Hi to everyone! I just want to introduce my new bricklink shop. (URL) have, for right now, only sets to sell. All my sets are new and still sealed. You will ask why my prices are so low for sets that you don't see so often? Hum, I just want to make (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Spring Set Sale at my BrickLink Shop...

(...) Following up....I've decide to end the sale early, as in May 1st. But, I've put the items, except castle to 15% off instead of just 10% off. (Before the additional price reduction), I initially was "toying" with the idea of FREE shipping, but (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Monorail curves(new) for sale 20% off/

(...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Parts 40% Off @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

Greetings all! All remaining parts are now 40% off in my BrickLink store. That's all for now, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Monorail curves(new) for sale 20% off

Subject says it all(30 of them) at CWL Extra's (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Free Shipping at TSSC Remnants for a limited time!

To All, I am attempting to clear out the remaining sets in my store. There is a large selection left, everything from the TECHNIC Star Wars Droids to Aquazone. Most prices are either at or below Bricklink prices, so be sure to check it out. All (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Inventory Clearance at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.

Hi everyone, I've updated my inventory to move it; all parts are 22% off (don't ask why that number), all sets 25% off (except for my original MISB 6769 Legoredo with shooting cannon, which is 5% off), and all minifigs at least 20% off. And, if (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  200 feedbacks celebration = SALE !!!

Hi all ! So we finally passed 200 positive feedbacks and considering that we almost exclusively sell sets (+ that we came from far away / not known country) it is really A LOT so to celebrate we put all the parts (only a few hundreds remaining) on (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Parts from 50 copies of 6024 Bandit Ambush

I've posted most of the parts from 50 copies of 6024 Bandit Ambush to my Bricklink shop. Here is the link: (URL) doing something a little different (at least for me) this time around. For the most part I'm not setting the bulk amount to the lot size (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Weekend Clearance Sale @ Todd's Lego Shop

All parts are priced to be the lowest of any Bricklink store. I took another 10% off all parts for the weekend only. All parts are in excellent condition. (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Spring Set Sale at my BrickLink Shop...

I have decided to put a sale on for 14 days on my brickshop. Here is the link: (URL) the big sets that I am offering are on sale, and a couple of the smaller sets are being offered as well. Preferred methods of payment: Money Order and Paypal, but (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact